1. A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a puppy, make checks payable to
Ted Young. Credit cards accepted. Mail to Ted Young, P.O. Box 4727, Hilo, HI 96720.
2. 8 week old puppies are $2,000.00 – $3,000.00 depending on Stud dog used.
3. Required email from each puppy buyer of, which litter planned they would like their puppy from, sex and a brief description of your pup’s needs. i.e. Agility, Search and Rescue, Police, personal protection, sport, or just a good family Companion/Protector.
4. We do all selection of Puppies. Puppies are monitored and recorded from when they are born and extensive testing during the 5-8 week period. Pick of each puppy is determined by the order in which the deposits are received and based on owners specifications. We will email puppy buyer of pup selected before 7 weeks of age.
5. Complete payment is required 10 days prior to shipment of each pup. Crate & shipping must also be
paid at that time for all interisland shipping. All other shipping arrangements, Mainland and International, need to
be made by Puppy Buyer and completed with their shipper.
We have used IPM (Island Pet Movers) www.islandpetmovers.com 808 783-8419 for all Mainland or International flights successfully in the past.
6. Puppies will be ready for shipping at 8 weeks of age. Prior to this time we will contact you to ensure all shipping arrangements are completed.
7. A copy of your pup’s health record which will include their 1st vaccination and all worming up to date, will be attached to their shipping crate. Additional information on diet and suggestions on proper care will be e-mailed
prior to shipping date.
8. We feed our puppies Royal Canin Puppy food in the Blue bag. We order from Petco includes free shipping UPS to your door.
9. You can go to, http://www.bloedlijnen.nl/ to view and print bloodline of Parents of your puppy as well as register your puppy.
10. The dog will be named by (specific litter letter) “van Younghaus”. First name
according to the litter letter may be selected by the owner. (Optional)
If you need any additional information on our dogs, please do not hesitate to call or
email us. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Thank you again for your interest.